Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Weasels of the World

I hate weasels. I can not explain it. I just do. All weasels. I do not care if you find them cute. I hate them.

See, I can respect a reptile. They do not think like us. Totally different. Weasels though. Ug! I do not want to see them. I do not want to see them in a movie or someone walking them on a cute little leash. I do not like them Larry I am!

Maybe it goes back to an ex-girlfriend. I was crazy about her, but she had two (can you believe it! 2!!!) weasels in her home. When I spent the night the damn things used to crap in my shoes. Love life screwed up by weasels.

"Wind in the Willows" had those evil weasels attacking poor Mr. Toad. Then the same weasels show up in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit." What a way to ruin a perfectly good movie!

I do not have to deal with weasels in my everyday life. The mother in law has one, but I don’t visit there that often, and when I do I am not allowed to call it a weasel. The first time I saw it, I had walked into the house, looked at it and said, "Uh, did you know someone let a weasel in your house." Can you imagine, they had brought this thing home on purpose! Soon it will have all its weasel friends over, taking over the house!

Maybe it is some past life thing. Maybe I was a trader, eaten by some weasel. I do not want a weasel fur coat. I do not wish anything bad to happen to a weasel, just don’t happen anywhere near me!

Beware of the weasel. You have been warned.

(I bet you thought this would be about a different type of weasel!)

3 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

I agree about the weasels. I don't like them either.

They are scary. Maybe that's why bad guys get called weasels a lot. Makes sense to me.

10:52 PM  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

If your mother-in-law has a weasel and you're not allowed to call it a weasel, what do you call it? Does she tell you to call it an elephant? I'm so confused.

I don't get the weasel/ferret fascination. Give me a cat anyday. They don't bite, well, usually.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Firebear said...

I don't call the weasel anything, mostly I just ignore the thing.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

Desert Shield/storm vet. I am the one at work who comes up with the ideas on filling up those non-work hours. (ok, who is up for canoeing this weekend?) After several wrong turns, have finally found the love of my life.

Powered by Blogger