Wednesday, October 20, 2004

1/2 Heard Quote of the Week

This week’s half heard quote of the week! I am still laughing about this one. Many people in call centers just read the info on the screen, not really comprehending what they are saying.

CSR: Yes ma’am, to confirm your current address, you are still living on His Cock?
(pause)
CSR: Oh I am sorry, there isn’t a space? It is Hiscock. There is a space on it here, I will get this corrected right away.

It is probably good that the CSR was a woman, otherwise it would have taken on a very different meaning.

1 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

Larry,

OMG! Thank you! That was just fantastic. I needed the smile.

Beth

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

Desert Shield/storm vet. I am the one at work who comes up with the ideas on filling up those non-work hours. (ok, who is up for canoeing this weekend?) After several wrong turns, have finally found the love of my life.

Powered by Blogger