Wednesday, October 13, 2004

A Few of My Favorite Places

I tend to notice things, especially when someone thunks me in the head with a hammer! I am referring to A Plug for other Blogs. So here I go!

I few of my favorite places (on the web)

Out of the Mouth of Morons - I cannot say enough good things about these ladies. They are smart, fun, and very real. I learn from their site(s). Just today, after reading one of the post, I realized the plural of breast is problay not breastesses! I would be lax if I did not mention that they are the ones that got me into blogging after I stumble onto their site while googling for … uh, let’s just say I stumbled on to their site.

Hollywood Stock Exchange – Buying and selling stock market game, based on movies and stars. I have been playing this for years. I am not very good at it. They start you with $2 million. I am up to $80 million. Sounds more impressive then it is.

Boing Boing – My first taste to the world of blogging. Updated daily, I have found tons of stuff and loads of information, I never knew I needed to know.

Brat’s blog – Known as Wally in my blog. Love her writing. She needs to write more.

Mlive Chat – One of the best chat rooms out there. I am not around as much as I used to be. I can be found there under “firebear”. Just ask around. Just remember any of the stories you hear about me in there might be true.

Rajah – All the latest news on WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment.

Subservient Chicken – You have to have the chicken. A non-scary Burger King ad.

And of course the blogs I read everyday:
Angi's Adventures – Very visual writing, the yeast story is very very funny!
Beth's Blog – Still waiting for that red shirt pic!
DM's blog – The queen of the universe. What more can be said?
Keem's Blog – She needs to blog more.
Matt's Blog – Goes from high school flashbacks, to how to scare your kids half to death.
The Lioness – Very, very deep. I love it, even if I don’t always get what she is talking about. And she suggest that I write about breast. Got to love that.
Jay Pinkerton’s Blog – Can be funny, to just plan dumb. Read with caution.
Wil Wheaton’s blog – Yes, its Wesley from Star Trek. Great stuff!

If I think of any others I will post below.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lioness said...

Wow! So I'm not an easy read, you're saying? What do you mean??? My posts flow like a river, like A RIVER, you hear.

:DDD Well, you had me with the post abt your wife. Not much that can beat that! Glad you enjoyed the book - and happy you came out of the anonymous closet too!

6:28 PM  
Blogger brooksba said...

Uncle Larry!

Thank you! This is great. I have new blogs to check out. I love this.

I'll try to get a red shirt picture. Maybe I'll wear red this weekend to karaoke and make Dana snap a pic.

I wasn't trying to thunk you in the head. I just wanted to include you in the friends of Moron Mouth. You are part of the family now (obviously, since we all refer to you as Uncle Larry now). =)

12:04 AM  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

Hello! I checked out Brat's blog, you're right, she does have to post more.

Okay, we will take a picture of the red shirt but you had better be prepared to read about the consequences.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

Desert Shield/storm vet. I am the one at work who comes up with the ideas on filling up those non-work hours. (ok, who is up for canoeing this weekend?) After several wrong turns, have finally found the love of my life.

Powered by Blogger