Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Let Me Put It Another Way...

MBR: I had a question about my Social Security.

ME: We are not Social Security. I would suggest calling Social Security.

MBR: Well, I called Social Security and they told me my Social Security would be reduced a third. Is that true?

ME: I have no idea, Ma’am. I do not work for Social Security.

MBR: It does not sound right. Is there someone there who can help me?

ME: Not on Social Security. Social Security is best set up on answering questions on Social Security.

MBR: I called your office yesterday, and the woman I talked to did not say anything about how my Social Security would be reduced.

ME: That would be because we are not Social Security. She would not know about your Social Security.

MBR: I just want to know if what they told me at Social Security is correct.

ME: If Social Security told you that, then Social Security is the ones to answer your questions.

MBR: So I have to wait to get the information from Social Security?

ME: Yes, Ma’am

MBR: I wish you guys had told me that when I called yesterday.


(really, what more can be said about this?)

2 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

Great post! I loved it.

I will NEVER understand these customers. I get this one every once in awhile and it's like banging my head against a brick wall.

Thanks for sharing!

Beth

10:54 PM  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

Oh, goodness, this was great. I love it when you write these posts, it's so much fun. I'm so excited to see all of your different posts today! I'm behind in my reading.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

Desert Shield/storm vet. I am the one at work who comes up with the ideas on filling up those non-work hours. (ok, who is up for canoeing this weekend?) After several wrong turns, have finally found the love of my life.

Powered by Blogger