Friday, March 25, 2005

Thoughts On The Work Week

Monday - Another Job interview. I have never had this much problem getting a job. Doctor's appointment, I am still alive, Doc thought I was looking depressed.

Tuesday - Work pissing me off. Putting out fires because of idiotic things done by co-workers.

Wednesday - Job interview in morning. Got the job, don't know if I'm taking it yet. Money is great, hours suck. Did not finish in time to go into work, bummer.

Thursday - Island Pizza Day - No we didn't share.

Friday - More changes in our computer system. Adjustments were done by someone who does not do our job. I was told that some call center people were consult. I wasn't one of them, I would have pointed out what was right in front of them.

No one wants to go to Bay City with me on April 5th and do something silly. Lots of excuses. Guess i'm more of the bust out of the box type.

Happy Holiday!
hugs-
bear

2 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

Hi Larry,

I missed you! I'm sorry for the long week. I hope that you find the job that makes you happy. You deserve happiness.

If you were in the Twin Cities, we'd invite you out with us for some silliness!

Beth

2:33 AM  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

Larry,

This sucks. I hate your job. I wish you lived in Minnesota so you could get a job at NABABNA. We would appreciate you.

What's in Bay City? Where is Bay City? Why can't you come to Minnesota for karaoke some night? I mean, really, is Michigan all that far away?

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

Desert Shield/storm vet. I am the one at work who comes up with the ideas on filling up those non-work hours. (ok, who is up for canoeing this weekend?) After several wrong turns, have finally found the love of my life.

Powered by Blogger