Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Ok! New blog soon!

Been a tough couple of weeks. Some know why. I will explain to others later. I have to get the Portugal story blogged soon before a couple someones leave the country!
New right write exercise is posted now.
We lost another island person, which is bad because who will wear the green go-go boots now? Winston tried, but no, did not work.
4 new island mates, and they all seem to fit in. And no, we did not try to chase anyone off.
Steven found out that together, Winston and I do one great horse.
OK, enough random thoughts. More blog later!

-bear

PS- Dana! Thanks for the breast story!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horse? Ok, which one is the a$$ end?

4:19 PM  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

You're welcome. Always glad to help.

How are things? Beth and I miss you. Dang it.

Hey, I think the green go-go boots would look smashing on you.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Firebear said...

If i had to guess, i would say i'm usually the ass. In this situation, he was the mouth and i was the foot.
-bear

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

Desert Shield/storm vet. I am the one at work who comes up with the ideas on filling up those non-work hours. (ok, who is up for canoeing this weekend?) After several wrong turns, have finally found the love of my life.

Powered by Blogger