Thursday, May 18, 2006

ok i'm tired of guessing!

Who wrote this? LOL, driving me nuts!


Hey, I have finally put two & two together and have decided that you are just plain WIERD!
Mr Underware God. Only YOU could have thought of something like that to write about & make me picture it in my mind.....BAD BAD VISIONS, not sugarplums I can assure you!!
Leave it to you, it may take you awhile to post something but by golly, when you put your "mind"(?) to it, you can git r dun.
Miss ya, although I can't imagine why!!
Take care, Huggs
Guess who

--
Posted by Anonymous to Firebear's World at 5/11/2006 07:19:27 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

I don't know who wrote that. It was not me. Sorry that I cannot help with the mystery.

5:41 PM  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

Wasn't me either. Sorry. Hope you figure it out soon.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted it, ME!!
Its someone from your mysterious past, well, not TOO past past.
I am not an old lover, nor an old enemy, I am just old.
Think about it, it shall come to you and hit ya like a sack o shit.
Take care.
Huggs
Me

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

Desert Shield/storm vet. I am the one at work who comes up with the ideas on filling up those non-work hours. (ok, who is up for canoeing this weekend?) After several wrong turns, have finally found the love of my life.

Powered by Blogger