Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Spankin' New Day!

The economy in Michigan is bad. Jobs are tough to come by, and the pay is low. I’ve even had to take a second job selling food products in the mall. (Hey, baby, want to sample my beef stick?)

I don’t like to point fingers, and I know things are tough every where, but I have to think we could be doing better with a different governor. So I am putting in my vote for the one person I know could do the job better. I am of course speaking of my friend and yours: Olympe.

Olympe for Governor, because sometimes a state needs a good spanking.

Here is someone who tells it like it is and is smart enough to see what needs to be done. She is not shy and steps up to do whatever it takes to accomplish her goals. Plus she would look great on those “Come to Michigan” posters.


(File Photo of Olympe, What a babe!)

I will touch briefly on her history and experience.

Born and raised in a log condo, on the outskirts of El Dorado, Michigan, Olympe (no last name, much like Oprah, Cher, and Madonna) worked her way through school. She did what jobs she could find such as teaching sheep to jump through flaming hoops, indian river guide, writing dirty lyrics for government building bathrooms, and running the “Down With Weasels” campaign. For the last several years she has worked as security with Michigan State, making sure idiots don’t continue to work there, or at least reminding them that they are idiots.

Olympe was a general and a major player in the Island-Shadow Wars of the 21st Century. Her mark was made on several major battles. The Battle of Coyote Thursdays, Canoe Run, and Drunken Golf Outing. Her Sleep Hollow Address following the battle there is still being studied by school children throughout Maple Creek, MI.

That’s the low down folks! Time to start that grassroots movement! It is time for a governor that everyone will love! Straight, gays, shadows, that odd person in the cubicle next to you. Everyone!

New slogans are always welcome! Drop me a note and we will get them out!

2 Comments:

Blogger CarpeDM said...

I'll vote for her.

Oh, wait, I don't live in Michigan. Dang it!

Wow! Two posts! This is very exciting!

10:17 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

You know, if I did live in Michigan, I'd vote for her.

Creative post Larry! Happy Thanksgiving!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

Desert Shield/storm vet. I am the one at work who comes up with the ideas on filling up those non-work hours. (ok, who is up for canoeing this weekend?) After several wrong turns, have finally found the love of my life.

Powered by Blogger