Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Shadow Books

Last week I had decided I would hold off on the work-related blogs. I was just getting burned out with them. It was brought to my attention today, that by doing that I am disregarding a part of my reading audience. So that the shadows and grays have something to read I offer this reading list. It has been painstakingly put together during my lunch and break times. I hope this helps you get through those long hours when you cannot find anyone to snoop on. -bear

"How to succeed at business.... by downgrading everyone else around you"

"Blaming co-workers for your lack of a work ethic"

"Helpful tips to alienate your co-workers..."

"IMPROVING YOUR WORK OUTPUT, BY STICKING YOUR NOSE IN OTHERS BUSINESS"

"LARRY'S tips on how to mind your own business, and get a life”

Complaining Your Way To The Top" the whiner's guild to self-improvement.

The Brown-Noser's Guild to AssKissing

Backstabbing for Dummies

Friends, and how to stab them in the back

Believing you are better then everyone, even when it is not true

10 Habits of Highly Effective People . . . AND WAYS TO UNDERMINE THEM ALL!

“Yes! Those people in your office are evil!”

“Paranoia and you”

“Forgetting your roots and stepping on people on the way up!”

Ok, now I go back to none work related blogs


2 Comments:

Blogger CarpeDM said...

Yikes. Remind me not to read any of the books from your office.

6:42 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

Firebear,

Your titles tell stories of their own. I'm sorry to hear about the environment at work.

Please post something soon!

Beth

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

Desert Shield/storm vet. I am the one at work who comes up with the ideas on filling up those non-work hours. (ok, who is up for canoeing this weekend?) After several wrong turns, have finally found the love of my life.

Powered by Blogger