Thursday, January 27, 2005

Lots Going On In Firebearland...

So I have been away for a couple days. To answer any questions that may come up:

1) Yes, everything went well, I think. One of those interviews where you just don't know.
2) 43 words per minute. You would think as some one infront of a key board daily, I wouldn't worry about my WPM.
3) She is doing good, everything went well, now I get to baby her for a couple days! Something I don't hate doing, though I may be a little over protective.
4) I do have a new post to help tide everyone over until I am back in full swing. It is over at http://www.moronmouth.blogspot.com/ which you should be visiting everyday anyway!
5) Note that this would be a good time for that guest blog you have been promsing me Steven!

Be safe in the snow and ice! See everyone soon!
-bear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

Desert Shield/storm vet. I am the one at work who comes up with the ideas on filling up those non-work hours. (ok, who is up for canoeing this weekend?) After several wrong turns, have finally found the love of my life.

Powered by Blogger