Sunday, September 05, 2004

My bad Emeniem song.

This is old. Was posted on the Mlive message board (that no longer exist) in 3 parts. It was too big to be posted in one. So by request I'm putting it here! And yes, I'm pretty sure I was drunk when I wrote this.


2 addicted chatters go round the outside/ round the outside, round the outside Guess whos back, back again/ Firebear’s back, tell a friend/

Guess who's back, guess who's back, gruess who's back/ Guess who's back...

I've created a monster, cuz nobody wants to/ see Larry no more they want Firebear I'm chopped liver/ well if you want Larry, this is what I'll give ya/ a little bit of me mixed with some booting/ some gagging that'll quiet the room up quicker then a/ stalker when I get stalked in real life by an Ex’ when I'm not cooperating/ when I'm rocking the room while people are chatting / you waited this long now stop debating cuz I'm back, I'm on a VIP and chatenating/ I know that you got a job Norm but your wife is a sleep again at the computer / So the Idiots wont let me be or let me be me so let me see/ they tried to shut me down by writing email, but hey who would they hate without me/ So they try and try, and still don’t get to me/ so you can bite/ I don’t care, been here a while and not going away and get ready cuz this s***'s about to get heavy/ I’m still VIP soF*** YOU MRANGRY_!

Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me/ cuz we need a little controversy, cuz it feels so empty without me

Little kitty’s feeling rebellious/ embarrassed, she still wants a man like Elvis/ chatters start feeling the prisoners helpless, 'til someone comes along on a mission and yells "party"/ A babester is short, could start a short revolution, trying to be nice in the chat/ so let me just revel an bask, in the fact that I can’t get everyone kissing my ass/ and it's a disaster such a catastrophe for you to see so damn much of my ass you ask for me?/ Well I'm back (batman sound) fix your chat room, tune it right and then I'm gonna/ enter in under a new name and surprise you all/ The center of singleville back for the winter/ I'm interesting, the best thing since a chat party/ Infesting in your life ears and nesting/ Testing "Attention Please" feel the tension soon as someone mentions me/ milk for 10 cents blumonkey for 2 cents netrunner is free/ A nuisance, who sent, you sent for me? Who needed the VIP?

A tisk-it a task-it, Nuckin will clear the room from who’s talking this s*** that s***. TheRealWART you can get your ass kicked/ worse than them little Guest bastards, and Twisty/ will stomp some butt/ GR, spinning the tracks/ sitting in your rocker watching the room spin by/ If You don't know me, you're too new let go its over, nobody messes with me/ Now lets go, giving you the signal March 1st is the Mardi Gras Party/I'll be there with a whole list full of surprises/ I've been used, abused and still acting like a Prince/ But sometimes it seems to get alittle deep/ everybody only wants to discuss me/ So this must mean I’m around too much, but its just me I'm just being me/ Though I'm not the first VIP to cause controversy/ I am the worst thing since MRWaffle, to guard the room so selfishly/ and use it to keep people talking and having fun (Hey)/ there's a concept that works/ 20 million chatters may emerge/ but no matter how many fish in the sea what would you do without me?

(Hum dei dei la la Hum dei dei la la... la la la) X2 "Kids"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

Desert Shield/storm vet. I am the one at work who comes up with the ideas on filling up those non-work hours. (ok, who is up for canoeing this weekend?) After several wrong turns, have finally found the love of my life.

Powered by Blogger